Thursday, September 15, 2011

Wishes do come true...

So after years of writing I finally believe I’ve made the single move that will eventually get me my wish and hopefully a fan or two, though its still a long road ahead of me. Thankfully, my motivation to write in not quenched. With 14 novels completed, I still have 2 more in the works and 2 more I’m contemplating. Also, I just completed a fourth novel in my primary series bringing it to a close for now, though I can see the series continuing in a new direction. That’s a long way off, but the more I think on it the more I’m sure I can find an action pack adventure for the newest character, or even the darkest one. The good thing, I’m refreshed, positive, and the words are flowing. I hope they remain that way.

1 comment:

  1. Everything I've read from you so far has been gripping, immensely detailed and action-packed. I wish you happiness and success as you blossom into what you've dreamed of becoming for so long: a published author!

    ReplyDelete