Tuesday, October 28, 2014

Hades is OUT!

In the middle of editing Mage of Chaos: Book 1 of the Shadow Gods series, I received the final edits on Hades. Surprisingly, there were fewer edits than I initially thought there would be. I only had to re-write two paragraphs and make a few minor corrections. Within a couple hours I had completed the edits, did a review, and then formatted for publishing. Now it's out at both Amazon and Barnes&Noble. Hades is the forth novel of the Stone Vengeance series and the sixth book in the world of Jeremiah Stone. Since the book was on my mind, I wrote some more within the next novel in the series, Opal.

The difference with Opal is that the book takes place in the future. So far I've had a great time designing what the future holds and its not a normal extension of our current existence. As always, I take a thought to an extreme and then determine how to make it plausible. Usually I do this with characters, but this time I did it with the world. It's been amazing to picture a possible future from a series of events and ensure everything fits together seamlessly. I've done a pretty good job of it so far, but there are gaps and holes I have yet to completely fill in or even think of. However, I do have the next chapter or two figured out and my word count is already around 14,000. I've also figured out an ending (of sorts), though it may change to a mid-point climax.

All this work on Opal, however, is distraction me from editing my series, but I'm moving on that also. As most writers do, I multitask my books. Right now, both Opal and Mage of Chaos are a priority and I work on the one which suits my mood. Hopefully, you will enjoy both in the near future.

You can find all my books here: http://www.amazon.com/S.-Scott-Twigg/e/B007H3TEG4/

1 comment:

  1. To begin with, to consider the actual damage of having fake omega watches along with any kind of private web site arbitrarily. This particular window blind selecting not just lessens your own pleasure by giving low quality things, but additionally can make the body much more vulnerable to computer virus invasions. Furthermore, all of your initiatives might use vain because the majority of the occasions these types of hyperlinks show away to become hublot replica ineffective. Therefore, in order to save your own some time as well as get rid of these types of issues, you ought to be nicely conscious of genuine web sites current upon internet. Nicely, the ideal as well as real method to view Farscape on the internet could be followed through tagging your own organization along with individuals web sites, that hardly just function the actual customers along with amazing movie high quality as well as noise-filtered seem result, however will also be designed with just about all high-tech most recent fake breitling watches which ensures total safety through any kind of feasible web risk. To create a link along with this kind of locations, people have to register. It’s an easy as well as fast ritual with regard to being able to access top quality movies without having ay kind of computer virus provocations. Furthermore, following following like a fellow member, you're given crispy as well as crunchy things like tantalizing controversies, the actual breitling replica uk celeb scoops, at the rear of the actual display particulars plus much more. Any kind of humorous point which relates to amusement globe straight or even not directly will be offered for you without having iwc replica uk additional cost.

    ReplyDelete