Tuesday, February 23, 2016

Half-Way

Over the past week, I've edited over 40 pages of Warrior of Chaos. Now, in my previous post, I stated that this book focuses primarily on Lord Storem, but that's a lie. It also centers around another warrior name Trais and the true meaning of war within his eyes. In a way, it spells out how war has changed throughout our history and how the aftermath of it is dealt with. As I've said before, my books have a philosophical background and that's what I really enjoy about them. I hope to inspire thought, not just tell a story in each one of them. In many ways, this is the same approach I took in my book A Romance Novel, though that's another story completely and one that strikes a little too close to home at times.

For now, I'll keep editing and revising, adding and deleting, until I have this first edit complete. Then I'll return to book one and finish up the edit on that before moving on to book two. Hopefully, by the time I get finished with those, edits from book three will be back. Also, at the same time, summer should be here and my cover artist will be available to wish the artwork for all three books at once since my page counts will be fairly set. In all, if all goes well, Mage of Chaos will be out by Christmas. Though its a little late (by about 4 years), better late than never.

Wish me luck!

No comments:

Post a Comment