Wednesday, June 1, 2016

Per the Norm

During my last post I stated I'd finished the first edit of Warrior of Chaos, book 3 of my #ShadowGodsSeries. In reality, this was a lie. My first edit is a full edit with massive changes, but also includes an additional read-thru with some tweaks in parts. Last week, I completed this second pass-thru and have now printed it off for review. Then I immediately moved onto formatting books 4 and 5 of the series, Brothers of Chaos and Times of Chaos. During those few hours, I reviewed the content of the books and began to remember the full story that I wrote so long ago. With that down, I'm back to doing the second edit of book 1, Mage of Chaos.

On another note, I started to think about my two unfinished books, Opal (of the Stone Vengeance Series) and Child of Need, a stand alone novel based on the occult. Maybe someday, I'll be able to come back to them.

No comments:

Post a Comment