Wednesday, November 29, 2017

Mage Of Chaos

Great news, Mage of Chaos, the first of 8 books in my #ShadowGodsSeries, has been published and is available on Amazon. My second book of the series is nearly halfway through it's final edit which I hope to publish in April as a birthday gift to myself. Though I'm a year or two late in publishing these, I'm glad I've reach this milestone.

Series Overview


There are two forms of existence; life and death. There are also two rules of existence; order and chaos. Of the four, my brother and I command the latter pair. We are gods. Of the former, we can only directly influence the dead as we powerlessly watch the living. As Gods, we are weak in the face of humanity, never allowed to interfere with them directly; a task left to our followers. I wished to change that. I wished to alter it and, almost unknowingly, I’ve already begun as my experimental paradox has spiraled out of my control. If I read the signs correctly, the shift in outcome creates a new God; one I will be forced to share my power with and who can take his power beyond our limits and boundaries. He will be a god who can affect the living directly. I cannot allow this to happen. I cannot allow this abomination to be created. I cannot allow the living to succumb to my mistake. I also cannot allow this separation in the equality of Gods. Therefore, I have devised a plan which places my paradox within a paradox. Like a mirror within a mirror, I hope to ensnare this would-be god in a paradoxical chaos of my own. Yet, despite my preparations, I’m not convinced that all my plans will succeed. That is why my best chance of success involves the biggest risk. For that, I need to steal my brother’s power for a moment. In order to do that, I need to convince him to shed his godliness, just as I plan to do, so we may affect the living world directly. Yet, how do we shed our godliness? We do it by forgetting we are gods and hope we rediscover what we truly are when needed.

No comments:

Post a Comment