Thursday, April 5, 2018

Mage of Chaos: Theory on the Gods - pt. 3

Then, of course, there's Zol Dacklock. Read what is below and it should explain everything. After all, arrogance is a learned trait and Zol gained it from someone by the bucket full.


Zol Darklock’s Premise: Though I concur with the logic behind Moordikiin’s premise and Dilmoth’s theory, I am an atheist and therefore give little credence or validation of either view. Gods are of little use to me. I believe in the use of time and energy in order to satisfy one’s goals. If those goals require the presence of a god then so be it. Mine do not. If, at such time, the presence of a god will satisfy one of my needs then I may see fit to say thanks, but I will not worship the god like a slave for eternity.

No comments:

Post a Comment