Sunday, February 10, 2013

Coming Soon

There's a dark side to everyone. Some of us hide it better than others, some of us pretend not to have one, and then there are a few who let it out with devastating consequences. Unfortunately, I believe those who pretend not to have one are often those who explode from time to time and wreak havoc on the rest of humanity. As for me, I'm the one who hides it, knows its there, and hopes it never escapes. Hoping, however, doesn't mean it hasn't happened. And as for hiding it, there are lots of things I hide. - Jeremiah Stone

With Jeremiah Stone out for almost a year and Limbus and Azazel on the brink of publishing, I have new found hope of reaching a new crowd of readers. But these three books are just the beginning as I will be putting out Beginnings: A Jeremiah Stone Novel and Ferryman: An Opus Wright Novel shortly thereafter. Then, to help promote all five, I plan on attending GenCon in Indy, RoseCon in Portland, and Emerald City ComicCon in Seattle over the new year.

The Jeremiah Stone books, however, are not my only stories. I hope I will have at least one more book out by end of year, that being Dream Savior. Shortly on it's heels could be The Romance Novel, but I'll have to see about that. Then comes the daunting task of putting out my series of nine; each of which needs to be painfully edited. Most of all, the first one needs to be revised a little in the beginning to cut out some of the chatter, I think. Of course, with nine full length novels, I can take my time to set up the story (at least I would think so), but I don't know if that's the case anymore.

Either way, we shall see how all this unfolds soon enough. So watch for Limbus and Azazel, coming soon.


No comments:

Post a Comment