Monday, September 22, 2014

Exposure

Just a quick note on a few things going on.

First, I've seriously started editing my series and am about 50 pages into the first book of nine. For the most part, the editing is going well with not as many errors as I expected. However, about once a chapter I run into a paragraph which needs to be rewritten and it takes a lot longer than expected. I've also noticed my writing style is slightly different, my vocabulary has expanded, and my punctuation is improved.

Secondly, I've completely put away the other books I'm writing. So the fifth book of the Stone Vengeance series - on hold. Child of Need - on hold. Dream Savior - on hold. Ascension - on hold. As for Hades, the fourth book of the Stone Vengeance series, I'm still waiting on edits back for it. Once I get those then I will indeed edit and publish it. But, until then, my sole purpose is to get the first edit of Mage of Chaos, book 1 of Shadow Gods, completed. After that, I will print it out, edit it again, have my son read it and get some feedback, then publish. During the interim of waiting for edit, I will probably write or even start the editing of the second book of the series. My hope is to publish two books a year from the series.

Lastly, I just published my romance novel called A Romance Novel. I know, a simple, cheesy name, but what else do you call a book about a guy attempting to write a romance novel. Currently, its available on Amazon (http://www.amazon.com/Romance-Novel-S-Twigg-ebook/dp/B00NS61OEO/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1411433830&sr=8-1&keywords=Romance+Novel+Twigg)  The book is very personal to me and I probably won't promote it much, but it is out there for people to read.

Other than that, I'm pretty much involved in work, editing, and the NFL (fantasy football). For these reasons, not much gets done during this part of the year. LOL

No comments:

Post a Comment