Wednesday, December 24, 2014

A New Burden

After some feedback on my novel The Burden of Immortality, I've decided to do a bit of editing/re-writing. Though the feedback was never intended for this, it made me rethink the ending of the book and how the beginning does not clearly reflect the importance the main character's parents play in his life and ultimately his selection and decision at the end. Now I don't want to give the story-line away, but the re-write (though not complete) does shift the emphasis of the first chapter on his feelings toward his childhood (which is crucial). Because that first chapter has changed completely, I now have to review and rewrite parts of the second as well as other spots throughout the book. Overall, I think it will be better for the story and, as much as I dislike editing, I'm intrigued by the possibility of expressing more feeling within the pages. Wish me luck.

On another note, I've still been working on editing Mage of Chaos of my epic fantasy series #ShadowGodsSeries as well as reaching over 30,000 words in Opal, the seventh book within the #StoneVengeanceSeries. As for the story, its about discovery, revelations, and sacrifice while providing differing views on the same. And as with most of my novels, there are hidden meaning within the word which reflect upon life (if you look for them).

What I have not been working on is Child of Need, a stand-alone book of which I'm halfway through completing. I have been considering the ending along with the next chapter(s), but I'm just not feeling the story right now. If I had more time to write, to really put time into completing one or all of my current projects, I might actually receive a sense of accomplishment. But that's not happening. Instead, I feel as if the holidays have put a damper on my true desires. Maybe in January I can make some real progress.

Until then, I want to wish everyone Happy Holidays and have an excellent New Year. Cheers!!!!

1 comment:

  1. THC (Tetrahydrocannabinol) may remain in an individual's cartier replica sale provided 3 in order to ninety days following cigarette smoking or even becoming swallowed by mouth. There are many identifying elements with regard to just how long medication poisons remain in someone's entire body that change from one person to another, like the analytical technique utilized, your wellbeing, the body pounds, metabolic process, liquid consumption, the kind of medication contaminant, and also the level of experience of the actual medication contaminant. The actual pace where weed simply leaves the body is dependent each about the pace of the omega replica sale, in addition to about the half-life associated with THC. It’s believed which THC might have the half-life which runs between 1-10 times. It’s nearly impossible to discover exactly what which fifty percent existence is actually, meaning it's very hard to make use of this in order to longines replica sale just how long it will need with regard to all the THC in order to depart the body. The most typical time period is actually between 3-30 times, based on your own metabolic process as well as the quantity of weed which you’ve used to smoke. This really is regrettable, because it implies that some medication assessments may just generate proof additional medicines in the event that you’ve already been getting the actual medication inside a couple of days from the medication check, weed longines replica sale nevertheless be discovered inside a urine check up to 30 days longines replica sale the final period it's utilized. Should you smoke cigarettes this from time to time it'll stay in the body for as much as 10 times.

    ReplyDelete