Wednesday, May 27, 2015

Ascension, Opal, and Shadow Gods

For the past couple of weeks, I've contemplated my books. I've had blocks is some and inspirations in other, but tonight I actually acted upon those thoughts. Tonight, I opened all three and did a bit of reading, editing, and writing. It felt good.

To begin with, I edited more of Mage of Chaos, #ShadowGodsSeries, and found that I'm making many more changes to the book than I thought would be necessary for the second edit. It makes progress trickle by, but I have to console myself that its for the good.

Then I popped open Ascension and read through a portion. In reading it, I made a few edits and remembered where I left off. In a few days, I may pick it up again as I think about where I'm going with the story. And, as usual, I'm changing the ending, though I'm sure it will change again before publishing.

After that brief escapade, I went through the last part of Opal and added the bit I wrote and posted on here. With a few more changed and addition, it fit in well where I left off and positions me for the future.

In all, a good night of writing.

No comments:

Post a Comment