Tuesday, July 14, 2015

Priest Rocks

I've been really on my game lately and am already 1/2 way through editing Priest of Chaos. What is even better is that I'm thoroughly enjoying the story. At times I have to remember I'm supposed to be editing because I'm so engrossed with what's going on. The story line is entralling. The characters begin to unfold. And the intrigue begins on a whole other level. As for the characters in Mage of Chaos, some of them take a back seat in this book whereas others are pushed into the forefront. One of the best parts is how my favorite character comes into being. Though introduced in book one, Chalas takes on a primary role in this second novel. In a way, its a prelude into her character and how she becomes the anchor of the story all the way through til the end. This is why I love my #ShadowGodsSeries.

No comments:

Post a Comment