Thursday, April 18, 2013

Estimations

So my estimation is off. I thought I'd be done with Burden within 5,000-10,000 words, but it looks doubtful now since I just surpassed 65,000 and still have a couple chapters to go. I would like to say the finale is looking up, especially since a semi-climatic scene (which some might think is the end) only continues into another. And with that, all I can hope for it that the story hasn't become lost in all the twists and turns. In fact, I hope the last few pages caps the book with a solid 'Damn, I should've gotten that' admission. Which, looking back on it, is what nearly everyone should realize without it being too obvious.

On another front, I'm getting the first drafts of the covers for Beginnings and they're looking great. The book Dream Savior will be next, which will be a project unto itself. And then there's the editing of both along with Ferryman which needs to be completed. Overall, a busy time for me, but my juggling skills are holding up for now.

One last thing for now. I've gotten a few questions concerning Jeremiah Stone, Limbus, and Azazel about which order they go in and/or can they be read separately. First of all, Jeremiah Stone is the first and can be read on its own. Limbus and Azazel are 2nd and 3rd respectively with Limbus leading right into Azazel and both need to be read after Jeremiah Stone. I guess the point is it's a trilogy and though the books are not numbered as such, they should be read that way. Maybe I'll get new covers made which state this more clearly, but until then this is what I've got for an explanation.

And thanks for reading.

No comments:

Post a Comment