Monday, April 8, 2013

Going On

So I've only got a few things going on. First, my book Burden is still moving forward. It's slow going at times, but I'm at 57,000+ words and about 5-6 chapters from finishing. Hopefully I'll be done with it soon. Second, I'm getting my book Dream Savior back from editing soon which I'll have to go over completely and do a final edit. In the meantime, I need to start working on the cover for it. Then there's Beginnings and Ferryman which are going out for final editing soon also. Both are getting covers designed for them shortly, one is almost complete and the other should follow shortly afterward. All this means is by mid-June (cross my fingers), I'll have three more books coming out. After that, I think I'll take a break...LOL. Realistically, I think I'll get editing on Burden complete and maybe look into edits on my romance novel for early 2014 release.

Then comes the big task, editing my series of nine! This will be a huge undertaking, but its the reason I started writing in the first place and the story is sooooo good. And I love every single one of the characters, especially the woman Chalas. Her character is so strong and compelling, her confidence so absolute, there is just no denying her when she tasks those around her with things to do. The phrase 'utter, undeniable control' comes to mind. And she's only one of a dozen characters which drive the story forward. Its a grand adventure where the happy ending only means you've survived. Anyway, I think by the time I reach mid-2014 it'll be time to begin publishing those books - one every six months if I'm lucky.

And during all this time, I still plan to write. I know...it may be a bit unrealistic, but I have high goals I set for myself. Hopefully, one day, I can relax and just write without a deadline, but for now that's not a possibility.

So for now, I'm juggling with optimism.

No comments:

Post a Comment