Wednesday, August 28, 2013

Back to the Grind, yet Standing Still

Follow-up: So both The Ferryman: An Opus Wright Novel and The Burden of Immortality are out for final review right now. I've also received the new cover for Ferryman and am pending the initial cover for Burden. In addition, I've commissioned the drawing I want to use for my series of 9 epic fantasy books and am getting a cover done for my A Romance Novel book. In all, things are progressing well concerning book covers and reviews.

Counter to this, however, is my writing. Edits on A Romance Novel have come to a stand-still and I've all but stopped writing my newest novel Child of Need because my motivation is at an all time low. I've even contemplated a new chapter in my series of 9 books which should make things move smoother through the beginning, but don't have the energy to even begin that project. Maybe soon I'll get some of my energy back, but right now I think all the effort I've put into self-publishing is taking its toll. And though I'm happy because of it, it's been quite the drain.

Cover Drawing for Shadow Gods, epic fantasy:

No comments:

Post a Comment