Friday, September 6, 2013

Some Romance

Reviewing my romance novel and some snippets within which I wrote years ago when I came across this. It's fits into the story quite well and, though it may be a bit cheesy, it makes me wonder if it carries any truth. So I'm sharing it with you now to see if anything like this really matters? Does it carry any meaning beyond that single night? It's titled Intoxicating. I hope you enjoy.

I inhale the sweet scent of your perfume, see the sway of your body, taste the passion on your lips, and I know I have found all that I desire. You are perfection in my eyes as I run my fingers through your delicate hair, brushing it from your eyes so I can see into the depth of your soul. I feel the pounding of your heart against mine as our bodies mingle, intertwine, in an intimate embrace. I sense your needs and provide as your body arches and curls in rhythm to my touch. I hear the soft moans from deep within your throat and the tremors of pleasure passing through you on your way to release.

For me, I walk a fine line in hopes I give enough stimulation to satisfy, but not enough to overexcite. I want you to last as long as possible on the edge of ecstasy. I want you to remember my touch, my breath, my soft caress on those lonely nights when we are apart. I hope you ask for me to spend more tender moments within your embrace. I am yours and wish you to be mine for another night. I seek only your pleasure in what I do, for my deepest desire is the fulfillment of yours.


No comments:

Post a Comment