Sunday, December 16, 2012

Hope

So I have two books on my plate right now, Limbus and Azazel, but I asked for both as final edits came back quicker than I expected. Of course, I'd rather be busy than not. And I'd also like to get both these books published and off my plate. I have to add one more thing, considering the amount of edits, I can tell my pre-edits and writing are both getting better. Now on to another matter.

I write action adventures in which cold-blooded killers and men without remorse wander the earth. I write about tragedy in graphic detail at times. I write about things some people hate to contemplate. But in the end, good wins. Love conquers. And though some may die, the whole survives and some of the most unlikely people become heroes. This is as it should be, as it will be, as it is. For right now, we are stuck in the horror of what's happened in a small community in Connecticut. Its a shame upon the face of this nation, a smear none of us should endure, though many families are forced to endure this more than the rest of us. I grieve for them, yet I know we shall heal. I don't say this to diminish the tragedy, but to provide hope. And hope breathes life into all of us. Its what moves us forward in times like this. Hope gives us strength. In the end, its what I write about and its what's needed right now. So give of your heart, pray for those suffering the most, and hope tragedies like these never happen again.

No comments:

Post a Comment